Page 1 of 2

Mantic Games Dwarf King's Hold

PostPosted: March 1st, 2011, 10:33 pm
by Rath of Un
So has anyone looked and heard about the Dwarf King's Hold.....
http://www.manticblog.com/?p=2943

I think I might pick it the Miniatures look great and who doesn't like a good old dungeon crawl!!!

Re: Mantic Games Dwarf King's Hold

PostPosted: March 2nd, 2011, 2:14 am
by gravaillon
Yeah it looks great... How about the rules ? Do you know how do we play it ?

Re: Mantic Games Dwarf King's Hold

PostPosted: March 2nd, 2011, 10:57 am
by Rath of Un
I don't know about the rules, But I do know that it is based on a D6. That and one of the original designers of WHFB started Mantic and is designing the rule set so it can't be too bad.

Dwarf Kings' Hold -- How did we miss this?

PostPosted: November 28th, 2013, 9:51 pm
by chaoticprime

Re: Dwarf Kings' Hold -- How did we miss this?

PostPosted: November 29th, 2013, 12:58 am
by LordZeke
watched a review on BBG... sounds like Dungeon Command would be a more fun skirmish game.

Re: Dwarf Kings' Hold -- How did we miss this?

PostPosted: November 29th, 2013, 2:06 am
by Sjeng
I know about this. Already have the dwarves :P Now I only need the rules. Tiles aplenty.
Those orcs are cool though. Mantic has such great models.

Re: Dwarf Kings' Hold -- How did we miss this?

PostPosted: November 29th, 2013, 2:29 am
by knightkrawler
Let me tell you from the POV of someone who glued together the Orcs:
They are *lemony goodness*. Complete and utter.

Re: Dwarf Kings' Hold -- How did we miss this?

PostPosted: November 29th, 2013, 4:41 am
by wolfie907
For once I agree with knightkrawler

Re: Dwarf Kings' Hold -- How did we miss this?

PostPosted: November 29th, 2013, 4:44 am
by chaoticprime
I used plastic-glue on my Mantic skeletons. Seemed to work fine. I am used to putting more work into miniature prep than most around here, likely.

Re: Dwarf Kings' Hold -- How did we miss this?

PostPosted: November 29th, 2013, 7:58 am
by Sjeng
I have skeletons and dwarves by Mantic, and they were no trouble. Some skeletons require a little sanding to fit together snugly, but all in all nothing serious.
Seems the orcs are worse. A shame really. I like how they look. Better than GW's orcs.