• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Zombicide: Black Plague

Topics relating to Fantasy Games not listed above.

Re: Zombicide: Black Plague

Postby IvenBach » June 14th, 2015, 10:15 pm

Anderas will have an angry wife (Clearly I'm assuming your married) once everything gets to his house. 'Another box? Really?!' You can always try and pull the halfway mumbling 'I 'unno. It kinda showed up and well....' As you trail off with your goods all the while your inner :ugeek: is chuckling over how you pulled that stunt off.

I think most of us can honesty say we dont "need" it but we like it and enjoy it. Just make sure reason is stronger than your desire for more plastic. Sarcasm: I mean honestly who really needs 100's of plastic things on a table?? /Sarcasm We all know the answer to that. I can see myself enjoying Zombicide too much trying to get other people killed, cause if I go down everyone's coming with me. I don't just fail by myself, I bring everyone with me :twisted: .

Rewards:
Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
IvenBach
The NEEEEEEEEEEEERD!!!

Halberdier
Halberdier

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby Anderas » June 15th, 2015, 12:56 am

I just hope that Zombicide has the Kickstarter desease and is late a year or so. :D

The chances are good. They are aiming to have between 3 and 4.5 million dollars, beating conan.

https://www.kicktraq.com/projects/coolm ... projection

Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Anderas
NOT Andreas!

Polar Warbear
Polar Warbear

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member
Champion Group Member

Postby QorDaq » June 15th, 2015, 11:18 am

Anderas wrote:I just hope that Zombicide has the Kickstarter desease and is late a year or so. :D

The chances are good. They are aiming to have between 3 and 4.5 million dollars, beating conan.

https://www.kicktraq.com/projects/coolm ... projection

I backed the last one, and was one of the lucky folks who got my core s-3 set right around Christmas. The add ons came a little late (I think they were aiming for Feb and they got here in March), but a buddy of mine was caught in the shipping snafu many others were and received his pile at the tail end of May)... Shipping problems from China are unpredictable. The cool thing, was that CMoN offered plenty of ongoing updates for the benefit of those whose shipments were late.

I thought that was good customer support myself.

maj!
maj! = Klingon word for "Good". Used in the context of "I approve".

- vay' DaneHbogh yIchargh!
QorDaq

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby IvenBach » June 21st, 2015, 9:35 pm

And now it seems they will be adding in Tim Bob the Enchanter. Reaper has theirs but I'm curious to see how Zombicide will portray him.

Rewards:
Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
IvenBach
The NEEEEEEEEEEEERD!!!

Halberdier
Halberdier

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Anderas » June 27th, 2015, 2:06 pm

I have just seen the guy with the chained hands flying around him. Until now, every single model is interesting for me. This will not be a failure.

Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Anderas
NOT Andreas!

Polar Warbear
Polar Warbear

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member
Champion Group Member

Postby IvenBach » June 27th, 2015, 10:16 pm

Thundergut... Such a great name for a Dwarf.

Rewards:
IvenBach
The NEEEEEEEEEEEERD!!!

Halberdier
Halberdier

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Lemmeron » June 28th, 2015, 5:04 am

Hey with zombicide as long as I pledge $1 I will be able to access the pledge manager and later upgrade to the $150 + addons right ?

coin is rather tight at the moment with Dungeon Saga, Legendary Metal Coins, Twisted Catacombs, Bard's Tale and now this one...

Rewards:
Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Created a Hot Topic. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!
Lemmeron

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby QorDaq » June 28th, 2015, 9:30 am

Lemmeron wrote:Hey with zombicide as long as I pledge $1 I will be able to access the pledge manager and later upgrade to the $150 + addons right ?

coin is rather tight at the moment with Dungeon Saga, Legendary Metal Coins, Twisted Catacombs, Bard's Tale and now this one...

Yeah, that is my understanding. Last year (S-3 campaign), they opened up a late backer private buy-in as well once KS closed. I don't know how that worked out for those who used it though.

BP Campaign is coming along nicely, there are a lot of optional buys compared to SGs though... Interesting shift from the last campaign... There are some great survivor sets from some great artists. Too rich for my blood to pick them all up of course, but they look great.

maj!
maj! = Klingon word for "Good". Used in the context of "I approve".

- vay' DaneHbogh yIchargh!
QorDaq

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby Lemmeron » June 29th, 2015, 3:31 am

I like the addons by karl kopinski

Rewards:
Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Created a Hot Topic. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!
Lemmeron

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Sjeng » June 29th, 2015, 3:15 pm

Yup. Awesome ks so far. by the way: Conan's pm will be open to the public or so it is rumoured. I'm getting a copy after all then. Lol.
Check out my YouTube channel Boardgame Heaven, and drop me a sub please!

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

PreviousNext

Return to Other Games Room