assassinorum execution force board game
[Topic moved from the Pub on 5/24/15]
This is a new board game from Games Workshop. It's a fast(2 hours per game) tactical dungeon crawler that can be played as solo with no GM, with a very interesting gaming system and I think it has come to stay. If you like instances of mmos on the pc (like aion or warcraft) you will love it.
Take a look at this video I've made and leave some thumbs up. It's only the 1 part of a long video, and I will upload the rest if the views are many. (it took me 24hours for a 20mins of video!)
ps: if you like it, buy it now because it's a limited edition
This is a new board game from Games Workshop. It's a fast(2 hours per game) tactical dungeon crawler that can be played as solo with no GM, with a very interesting gaming system and I think it has come to stay. If you like instances of mmos on the pc (like aion or warcraft) you will love it.
Take a look at this video I've made and leave some thumbs up. It's only the 1 part of a long video, and I will upload the rest if the views are many. (it took me 24hours for a 20mins of video!)
ps: if you like it, buy it now because it's a limited edition
