Warrior Knights : Download
Warrior Knights

Another game released similar time as Talisman. I purchased Talisman 2nd Edition from a charity shop a few months ago and there was a copy of this game too. I bought it as it was another game by Games Workshop at the time of Talisman and I'm guessing that the same person donated both games. Anyways haven't had a look at the game yet but it is apparently 'AN EPIC GAME OF POWER AND POLITICS' - lovely stuff
http://www.cloudstor.es/file/m1_OTAzMg/ Warrior Knights (PDF) (64.57mb)

Another game released similar time as Talisman. I purchased Talisman 2nd Edition from a charity shop a few months ago and there was a copy of this game too. I bought it as it was another game by Games Workshop at the time of Talisman and I'm guessing that the same person donated both games. Anyways haven't had a look at the game yet but it is apparently 'AN EPIC GAME OF POWER AND POLITICS' - lovely stuff
http://www.cloudstor.es/file/m1_OTAzMg/ Warrior Knights (PDF) (64.57mb)