Page 1 of 1

Space Hulk : Download

PostPosted: January 23rd, 2014, 1:03 pm
by Jackyboy
Space Hulk
Image

This is a link to my Space Hulk collection I was lucky enough to find on the download years ago. It is a large collection of files ranging from full 1st edition scans, 2nd edition scans, Deathwing and Genestealer Expansions, White Dwarf articles, fan missions, campaigns and house rules. There is a few other nice little finds in the collection too. I hope you enjoy this upload and get people playing Space Hulk! I am lucky enough to have a 1st Edition of the game complete, which I intend on playing much of this year...utilising the expansions from this package. Enjoy!!!!

http://www.cloudstor.es/file/m1_ODk4NA/ Spack Hulk Collection (587.39mb)

Re: Space Hulk : Download

PostPosted: January 23rd, 2014, 1:21 pm
by Hero_Of_Retro
sweet, i have the 2nd edition still on the sprues, and the 3rd edition. This is def. getting downloaded and archived. :) Many thanks.

Re: Space Hulk : Download

PostPosted: January 23rd, 2014, 5:23 pm
by chaoticprime
Thanks.

Re: Space Hulk : Download

PostPosted: January 23rd, 2014, 11:56 pm
by gootchute
Kudos to you!