Page 1 of 1

Terraclips

PostPosted: January 12th, 2012, 5:05 am
by Tott
ive just found this website http://www.terraclips3d.com/index.php selling 3d gaming boards that look like they might be compatable with HQ.

has anyone else seen them or had a chance to use them? if theyre to scale with HQ they could be awesome! HQ with 3d buildings, open streets and even sewers!

Re: Terraclips

PostPosted: January 12th, 2012, 6:12 pm
by ndsandman
Nice very nice. Thanks for the find !! I have seen many different types of 3D gaming made out of paper, but the use of those plastic clips looks awesome. The last ones I looked at used paper tabs to connect the pieces together. Will decided on payday if I want to try this out and order the sewer kit. I will have to go back and look at the other kit(s) sewer adventure or town adventure...

Re: Terraclips

PostPosted: January 13th, 2012, 5:07 am
by Tott
sewer and skavens....?
8P

Re: Terraclips

PostPosted: January 13th, 2012, 8:57 am
by Ethica
That looks pretty cool. I might consider buying some.

Re: Terraclips

PostPosted: January 13th, 2012, 7:20 pm
by Daedalus
Check out this site for awesome 3D modeling eye-candy http://www.worldworksgames.com/store/index.php (hit the explore catalogue button). It's the company that designs the terraclips buildings, among many others. Your paycheck is in peril, brother.

Re: Terraclips

PostPosted: January 13th, 2012, 10:30 pm
by ndsandman
They also, now that I checked their site some more have the paper connections too, the ones I mentioned in an earlier post. But all in all it would be nice to have a hero quest if not some other type of role playing game, in 3D. For the most part HQ is a lot more ... fun lets get playing, then reading to many rules to walk 15feet through the woods or into a dungeon, but not slamming DnD. HQ is a great stepping stone, and many like myself have return to it.

David