Page 1 of 1

Using D&D Monsters in HeroQuest

PostPosted: July 13th, 2019, 8:22 am
by Bolzgramm
Hi there,

I am considering, purchasing a D&D Fantasy Adventure board game in order to use the overlays and the monsters for the
HeroQuest adventures I created on my own as they have the same size and I really like the outdoor-overlays of D&D.
Has anyone already provided the D&D-Monster with HQ-Values (body points, intelligence, attack, defend)?

Thanks

Sönke

Re: Using D&D Monsters in HeroQuest

PostPosted: July 13th, 2019, 8:34 am
by Pancho
http://english.yeoldeinn.com/downloads/ ... nsters.pdf

Many of them are here, produced by Sjeng. I’ve used these cards/stats myself for my own D&D figures, with a few minor alterations.

Re: Using D&D Monsters in HeroQuest

PostPosted: July 13th, 2019, 8:59 am
by mitchiemasha
I also recommend DRAGON STRIKE TSR. The best alternative boards for HeroQuest. Some new characters and baddies! YES A DRAGON!!! Only a small one but that makes it usable.

Re: Using D&D Monsters in HeroQuest

PostPosted: July 13th, 2019, 9:09 am
by Bolzgramm
Thanks guys,

that was quick help and exactly what I was looking for.

Re: Using D&D Monsters in HeroQuest

PostPosted: July 19th, 2020, 4:33 pm
by Maldeev1911
Pancho wrote:http://english.yeoldeinn.com/downloads/cards/sjeng-monsters.pdf

Many of them are here, produced by Sjeng. I’ve used these cards/stats myself for my own D&D figures, with a few minor alterations.


Thank you for the link!
I can put these to good use :D