White Dwarf content remake project
I've been busy reworking all the White Dwarf adventures to match the aesthetic of my other creations. + adding new custom tiles to them.
The idea is to redesign all adventures over time and bundle them into 1 large Adventure book combined with my overland travel map.
But I'll be releasing them 1 by 1 first.
I finished the first one (White Dwarf 121): The Quest for Sonneklinge. Some preview pages below:
:strip_icc()/pic7899564.jpg)
Sonneklinge Files @ Google Drive:
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/fold ... UYwvXOW2Pv
All the finished adventures so far:
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/fold ... wg6sTu0yCs
The idea is to redesign all adventures over time and bundle them into 1 large Adventure book combined with my overland travel map.
But I'll be releasing them 1 by 1 first.
I finished the first one (White Dwarf 121): The Quest for Sonneklinge. Some preview pages below:
:strip_icc()/pic7899564.jpg)
Sonneklinge Files @ Google Drive:
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/fold ... UYwvXOW2Pv
All the finished adventures so far:
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/fold ... wg6sTu0yCs

/pic7909378.jpg)
:strip_icc()/pic7934177.jpg)
:strip_icc()/pic7969900.jpg)