Page 1 of 1

Enhanced Advanced Heroquest downloads

PostPosted: September 12th, 2023, 2:40 pm
by b_0
It seems that all of the download links at https://enhancedadvancedheroquest.blogspot.com/p/downloads.html are dead, even the ones in the comments. Does anyone know where I can get those files?

Re: Enhanced Advanced Heroquest downloads

PostPosted: September 12th, 2023, 5:42 pm
by Dieterdg84
Yes, those links have been offline for a while now. And I can't seem to get in contact with the owner.

Anyway, If you want the Enhanced AHQ rulebook. I'm sharing it on my Google Drive with some Class sheets especially made for the Enhanced edition.
Lots of other home made stuff on there as well that works with vanilla or most other AHQ variants.

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/fold ... XkVzczf6vj

And below the direct link to the Enhanced Rulebook:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NnCRBi ... drive_link

Re: Enhanced Advanced Heroquest downloads

PostPosted: September 12th, 2023, 6:51 pm
by b_0
That is a lot of stuff. I appreciate the help. Thanks.

I feel like the monster cards are incomplete, missing chaos thug archers, orc archers, and other archers.


I'm also not finding all of the files that were listed on the original site. Are they in there and I'm just not seeing them?

Re: Enhanced Advanced Heroquest downloads

PostPosted: September 12th, 2023, 7:09 pm
by Dieterdg84
Those monster cards I remade are all the official ones that were shown in the AHQ and Terror in the Dark rulebooks. Only missing a few named ones from the white dwarf content. I already made an "custom" one for the Orc Arrer Boyz some time ago. Will add it tomorrow.

You can easily recalculate their stats by removing the current gear/weapon bonusses and use the weapon and armor charts to make new gear combinations.

I don't have the other files on there. They were shared some time ago on a Dropbox. Just checked that link but it seems to be down as well. :/

Re: Enhanced Advanced Heroquest downloads

PostPosted: September 13th, 2023, 1:01 pm
by RECIVS
Dieterdg84 wrote:I don't have the other files on there. They were shared some time ago on a Dropbox. Just checked that link but it seems to be down as well. :/

Damn! I should have downloaded those files when I had the chance.

Valuable AHQ content has been dissapearing from the web in the last few years.

Re: Enhanced Advanced Heroquest downloads

PostPosted: September 19th, 2023, 9:58 am
by lilith
hy where i can find the single card for the skills _ we are starting a TTS campaign tomorrow and i want to to add them to the table . Thanks