Page 1 of 1

Chaotic Awakening - a new AHQ sidequest

PostPosted: June 27th, 2023, 10:58 am
by Dieterdg84
I finally managed to playtest my latest custom scenario with my playgroup during the weekend and I feel confident enough to share it with you all.
I really hope any other GM's feel like putting in the time to print out all this and give it a go :)
The tiles were made with Inkarnate, an online fantasy map making tool.

Image Image

As usual you can download this document and the tiles from my Google Drive:
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/fold ... CPOP4Jl_CQ

Below some pictures of our playthrough:
Image
Image
Image
Image

Re: Chaotic Awakening - a new AHQ sidequest

PostPosted: July 15th, 2023, 11:38 pm
by BubbaBobba
Looks spectacular as usual. Keep it up. I've come full circle after a pretty deep rabbit hole of solo rpg'ing and experimenting with other systems and am all the way back at AHQ due to its incredibly tight and well refined dungeon crawling system compared to other rpg systems which aren't as suited to solo play in particular.

Re: Chaotic Awakening - a new AHQ sidequest

PostPosted: July 19th, 2023, 3:43 pm
by RECIVS
BubbaBobba wrote:Looks spectacular as usual. Keep it up. I've come full circle after a pretty deep rabbit hole of solo rpg'ing and experimenting with other systems and am all the way back at AHQ due to its incredibly tight and well refined dungeon crawling system compared to other rpg systems which aren't as suited to solo play in particular.

|_P