Page 1 of 1

Potential sale of my entire AHQ collection

PostPosted: June 22nd, 2023, 9:48 am
by OldAdventurer
Hello one and all.
Firstly, I come in peace, I hope I'm following all the rules, please let me know if I've fallen out of line.

Many moons ago, when I was still in school, I used to frequently visit the local Games Workshop and finally (over birthdays and Xmas's) built up some kit, in the hopes I'd be able to play it on at least a semi-regular basis.
Of course, school, college, university all got in the way, and of course work and real life!

Meanwhile, they've just been stored (smoke-free/pet-free) in my parent's attic, and now my own.

I've now realised that I'd much rather see them go to a collector, and/or someone who will appreciate it more.

As a child, I was meticulous about keeping things tidy and in order, so pretty much everything will be in very good condition, if not "as new"

I have:

Advanced HeroQuest - played a couple of times, some figures have been painted.
Advanced HeroQuest Terror In The Dark - never played. The tiles/panels have been removed from their "outers", but the outers are still in the box.
Advanced HeroQuest Paint Set. Some figures have had a base coat sprayed onto them.
A set of mint (never opened) metal skaven models ordered from GW.
Various editions of White Dwarf, Citadel Miniatures Catalogue

Please note, I've not done a full inventory yet, but the wizard from AHQ was fully painted... but is MIA. I believe still at my parent's house somewhere. It may not be found for a while. However, there is another wizard model in the Paint Set.

Would anyone be interested in buying everything as a bulk lot?
And is the best way just to stick it on eBay, or are there other methods available?

I only found this forum via a Google Search, I have posted in here as there is recent activity... if more popular forums exist, and/or other communities that would benefit from this, please let me know.

Any advice is welcome. I can take some photos if there's enough interest.
Thanks

Re: Potential sale of my entire AHQ collection

PostPosted: June 24th, 2023, 11:36 am
by StratosVX
Board Game Geek might be another place you could post. I don't know of any active HQ /AHQ forums aside from this one. I never tried AHQ and I would be interested if I had anyone to play it with. You are definitely welcome to try selling to anyone on here that is interested.