Page 1 of 1

The Changing Faces of Tzeentch HEEEELLLP !!! (please)

PostPosted: April 30th, 2016, 8:12 pm
by Valnar Nightrunner
Hi every body !

I have a little problem... I have all the official quests for AHQ published in White Dwarf, except for the two last pages of the quest "The Changing Faces of Tzeentch". You can find this quest on the web, but only pages 1 to 5.... What about the two last ??? Please, if anyone have the White Dwarf UK 150, can you scan the entire quest ???

Re: The Changing Faces of Tzeentch HEEEELLLP !!! (please)

PostPosted: May 1st, 2016, 4:48 am
by ampersand

Re: The Changing Faces of Tzeentch HEEEELLLP !!! (please)

PostPosted: May 1st, 2016, 10:27 am
by Valnar Nightrunner
ampersand wrote:https://www.dropbox.com/s/o60w1u0fxg8xf1q/Changing%20faces%20of%20Tzeentch.pdf?dl=0

there you go. always happy to help out on AHQ :)


:shock: :shock: :shock: YOU SAVE MEEEEEEEE !!! You're my hero !! I'm translating AHQ quests in french and i'm working hard to give them a modern appearence, and "The Changing Faces of Tzeentch was the last one. See, below, the new appearence of one of the map for "the Quest for the Lichemaster"

Image

Re: The Changing Faces of Tzeentch HEEEELLLP !!! (please)

PostPosted: May 1st, 2016, 1:45 pm
by ampersand
glad i could help. AHQ doesnt get enough love as it is haha.
good luck with your updates :)

Re: The Changing Faces of Tzeentch HEEEELLLP !!! (please)

PostPosted: May 1st, 2016, 1:51 pm
by Valnar Nightrunner
ampersand wrote:glad i could help. AHQ doesnt get enough love as it is haha.
good luck with your updates :)

You're right ! I think AHQ is one of the bests dungeon crawler. Thanks again, I'm searching the web since 3 years to find those two pages !!