Page 1 of 1

Advance Heroquest Fan Sites???

PostPosted: February 4th, 2015, 1:48 am
by monly0906
Are there AHQ fan sites like this one? I would love to have community made quests, new monsters and with the quality that this community has.

Re: Advance Heroquest Fan Sites???

PostPosted: February 4th, 2015, 2:41 am
by slev
I don't think there are any dedicated communities, but there is a big overlap with the HQ community sites like this one, Old Scratch, etc.

Re: Advance Heroquest Fan Sites???

PostPosted: August 1st, 2015, 12:17 pm
by Daedalus
You can find a few things at Boardgamegeek at the AHQ page. Scroll down and check out the Web Links. Among them, you'll find Enhanced - Advanced Heroquest, a little thing Slev has been working on.

Re: Advance Heroquest Fan Sites???

PostPosted: August 2nd, 2015, 12:22 pm
by slev
Daedalus wrote:You can find a few things at Boardgamegeek at the AHQ page. Scroll down and check out the Web Links. Among them, you'll find Enhanced - Advanced Heroquest, a little thing Slev has been working on.


Actually, Endhanxe AHQ is not mine, it is inspired by mine.

Mine is AHQ Reforged. After a little over five years of work, it's *mostly* finished, barring scenario playtest.

Re: Advance Heroquest Fan Sites???

PostPosted: August 2nd, 2015, 9:28 pm
by Daedalus
:oops: I just learned of my mistake. Your site was featured on the page as a link, and then I wrongly assumed it was your new stuff. The big idea was to point out your stuff, which is a must see. Gunz Rod's blog is worth the check, so at least it's not a total flub.

Re: Advance Heroquest Fan Sites???

PostPosted: April 30th, 2016, 7:43 pm
by Valnar Nightrunner
monly0906 wrote:Are there AHQ fan sites like this one? I would love to have community made quests, new monsters and with the quality that this community has.


Well, I can give you the link of my forum, i'm using it like a site, but it is all in french. You can find many things like tiles, counters, paper models ( http://ahqnewgen.clicforum.com/f11-Mat-riel.htm ), new spells (474 spells... I know, it's not enough :mrgreen: ) ( http://ahqnewgen.clicforum.com/f15-Magie.htm ) new quests but I'm actually working on them ( http://ahqnewgen.clicforum.com/f3-Qu-tes.htm ), bestiaries (in french too but you'll have all monsters characteristics) ( http://ahqnewgen.clicforum.com/t11-Les-Bestiaires.htm )

You're welcom, but remember, it's all in french.... Sorry for that. Feel free to take anything you want, you can also work on it as you wish, it's all free ;)