Page 1 of 1

Painting Advanced HeroQuest

PostPosted: March 14th, 2014, 6:57 pm
by Maike05
Hello guys,

I make a painting log about Advanced HeroQuest here. Hope It will gather other nice picture as well !

Here is my Heroes all ready to be painted. Note that I added some basing with milliput.

Image

Some other miniatures were already painted a while ago.Namely the Skavens. I like the sculting a lot !
Image

Stick for updates ! :goblin:

Re: Painting Advanced HeroQuest

PostPosted: March 14th, 2014, 7:42 pm
by StratosVX
The Skaven look good. I just won an ebay auction of those. Anxiously awaiting them.

Re: Painting Advanced HeroQuest

PostPosted: March 15th, 2014, 3:14 am
by Sjeng
I'm currently painting these very Skaven too :D
Undecided if I should base them on the round bases or make HQ bases for them.

Re: Painting Advanced HeroQuest

PostPosted: March 15th, 2014, 8:32 am
by bruenor
I've got some of those Skaven too, I put mine on HQ bases, all undercoated in the very long paint queue lol.

Love the purples on these tho, really works well.
I always found some of the details on the minis to be a bit soft and you've done really well making them look that good.

Re: Painting Advanced HeroQuest

PostPosted: March 15th, 2014, 10:43 am
by Thantos
Looking great so far :D
I started AHQ painting too. Did 1 skaven ... a few more to go!

They need eyeballs ;)!

Re: Painting Advanced HeroQuest

PostPosted: March 15th, 2014, 1:43 pm
by gootchute
You got skills! I have never seen those old Skaven looking so good.

Re: Painting Advanced HeroQuest

PostPosted: March 15th, 2014, 5:09 pm
by TMU
Yeah, looking reeealy good there. You've done great so far :)

Re: Painting Advanced HeroQuest

PostPosted: March 19th, 2014, 12:16 am
by IvenBach
Yes the Skaven do look nice.