• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Making the Indigest Digest...

Topics related to Games Workshops Advanced HeroQuest.

Re: Making the Indigest Digest...

Postby LordZeke » July 20th, 2012, 6:20 pm

I would be interested in an english version! Your work is wonderful, if i could only read french :)

Rewards:
Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
LordZeke

Gargoyle
Gargoyle

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby ken » July 20th, 2012, 6:28 pm

torilen wrote:well, if he is a hunter...I understand that some hunters will use deer urine when hunting to
mask the human smell - could accidentally ingest some, I suppose.

Do you drink it, or rub it on?
There is also the good old fashioned habit of new hunters kissing a certain part of the deer
Which end?
on their first kill....never did that myself, mind you, but I've heard about it.

And on that note - this is a heroquest forum...are we supposed to say something more along
the lines of "goblin piss" or "ogre piss" or something fantastical like that?

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
ken
The Greybeard

Elven Archer
Elven Archer

Forum Language: British English
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby el_flesh » July 21st, 2012, 7:28 am

I understand that some hunters will use deer urine when hunting to
mask the human smell - could accidentally ingest some, I suppose.

HAHAHA Reminds me of Will Ferrell in "Land of the Lost" with the dinosaur piss... one of the funniest movie scenes I ever saw...
"I will raise your dead body as an undead skeleton. Then I will make it do unspeakable acts. Like taking a shower." - El Flesh.

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic.
el_flesh

Exiled
Exiled

Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby gravaillon » July 21st, 2012, 4:10 pm

LordZeke wrote:I would be interested in an english version! Your work is wonderful, if i could only read french :)

Thanks for being the first to answer to my post ! ;)
The others, go to the "food" or "delirium" forum please... :chaoswarrior: :mrgreen:
I think I will begin to translate my work in english but you will have to correct it if you can :bites-lip:

In Angers we just have very good wine (white, red and rosé) called "coteaux du layon" we also have a lot of castle "les chateaux de la loire", and we eat a lot at macdonald like every people in the world... No specialities, except candies... "les ardoises" but it is very expensive.

the street are also full of goblin piss and troll booses... It is like this in angers... That's why I prefer being hidden in a dungeon with dices, magic power and nothing to eat except rats and goblins heads... :dwarf: That is the speciality here, in the dark dungeon...of heroquest and his advanced version...
See my remastered edition of Heroquest and all the Quest Books on http://www.heroquest-reloaded.blogspot.com
gravaillon

Orc Shaman
Orc Shaman

Forum Language: Français
Hero:
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby ken » July 22nd, 2012, 6:39 am

gravaillon wrote:
LordZeke wrote:I would be interested in an english version! Your work is wonderful, if i could only read french :)

Thanks for being the first to answer to my post ! ;)
The others, go to the "food" or "delirium" forum please... :chaoswarrior: :mrgreen:
I think I will begin to translate my work in english but you will have to correct it if you can :bites-lip:

In Angers we just have very good wine (white, red and rosé) called "coteaux du layon" we also have a lot of castle "les chateaux de la loire", and we eat a lot at macdonald like every people in the world... No specialities, except candies... "les ardoises" but it is very expensive.

the street are also full of goblin piss and troll booses... It is like this in angers... That's why I prefer being hidden in a dungeon with dices, magic power and nothing to eat except rats and goblins heads... :dwarf: That is the speciality here, in the dark dungeon...of heroquest and his advanced version...

Take a look at my Solo Play thread.This was in my first post to this thread. Hmm, I think there may be a place for you on the Delirium thread too.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
ken
The Greybeard

Elven Archer
Elven Archer

Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby el_flesh » July 22nd, 2012, 9:07 am

Yes, gravaillon, in order to go disguised from the dungeon monsters and avoid their attax, you must bathe in their piss.

For starters.
"I will raise your dead body as an undead skeleton. Then I will make it do unspeakable acts. Like taking a shower." - El Flesh.

Rewards:
el_flesh

Exiled
Exiled

Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby gravaillon » July 22nd, 2012, 1:31 pm

yes ken I have seen your solo play rules, but they are always as complicated as the original one (yes a little less I admit so).
My system is very simple with cards, as simple as heroquest, and now you can use a program on tablet (Ipad or Android) via a flash player or swf player application, or use the program on notepad, or pc computer. The program generate the dungeon instantly based on the original hasard tables !

- Just click on generate corridor, you have the lengh, the number of door, the end section and also monsters based on the matrice you have chosen before playing (7 to choose : skaven, orc, undead, chaos, mixed, beastmen and the heroquest matrice, you can also easily make your own matrice for using it in the program). The result is in just on click !!!!!! That's awesome.
- You can also click on a "generate room button". It indicates how many doors are in the room, what lies behind the door (other room or corridor), what type of room it is and also generate monsters (if they are in the room) also based on the matrice you've chosen before.

It is a very simple program to use, perfect for using it with my cards... No need to prepare matrices before (except if you want custom matrices of course) and I'm working hard to include also a quest generator with objectives and special rules...

So, What do yo think about it ?

PS : I have do the same for HeroQuest, using it with the classic board... Awesome, based on the solo mode play made by heroquest france... Choose how many monsters (type and numbers) you want to include in your quest, same thing for furnitures and the program generate all the dungeon in real time !
See my remastered edition of Heroquest and all the Quest Books on http://www.heroquest-reloaded.blogspot.com
gravaillon

Orc Shaman
Orc Shaman

Forum Language: Français
Hero:
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby ken » July 22nd, 2012, 5:44 pm

My system is very simple with cards, as simple as heroquest, and now you can use a program on tablet (Ipad or Android) via a flash player or swf player application, or use the program on notepad, or pc computer. The program generate the dungeon instantly based on the original hasard tables !
So said Gravaillons, me I have no idea what any of that means. Takes me all my time to set our oven timer. I bow down to all of you fellows with computor skills. I can just about copy & paste.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
ken
The Greybeard

Elven Archer
Elven Archer

Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby el_flesh » July 22nd, 2012, 7:58 pm

Don't wprry, Ken, yor ahead of the curve.
When I explained e-mail to my grandmother she asked me "Where do you get the stamps?"

Rewards:
el_flesh

Exiled
Exiled

Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Patroclus » July 23rd, 2012, 2:06 am

gravaillon, for one more time your work is awesome. But we need an English version even with google translate.

Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Patroclus

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

PreviousNext

Return to Advanced HeroQuest Room