• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Anyone have an actual custom full rule book?

Discuss new Rules for HeroQuest.

Re: Anyone have an actual custom full rule book?

Postby muzzsjm » February 24th, 2023, 7:53 am

Impressive work and thanks for engaging and replying! How have you found the addition of skills on heroes are they OP or well balanced?
muzzsjm

Forum Language: British English

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby Stoner81 » February 24th, 2023, 8:11 pm

muzzsjm wrote:Impressive work and thanks for engaging and replying! How have you found the addition of skills on heroes are they OP or well balanced?

If you are replying to me then thank you and I have no idea yet since I haven't been able to play test anything.

|_P |_P |_P |_P

Stoner81.
Stoner81

Necromancer
Necromancer

Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby Stig » February 25th, 2023, 5:20 am

Here's mine! One PDF is the rulebook, the other has links to all the custom cards.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rewards:
Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Smashed a massive Gargoyle!
Stig

Ogre Lord
Ogre Lord

Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby burglekutt » February 28th, 2023, 2:21 pm

:goblin: Check out mine
Josh's house rules

Basically doing everything I can to implement Mind Points into the game.

That's probably the biggest challenge I've seen discussed on here, if you can find those threads about Mind Points here on the Forum, they are a good place to start since it will cover everything from Spell use, Searching or Crafting Potions etc.

Makes me want a Thread with just different ppls House rules on it & no conversations about it allowed at all, just one after another House Rules from ppl. They can come back & edit their post when ever they want but no commenting allowed at all.
It is possible there is one of these already somewhere.
burglekutt

Ogre Champion
Ogre Champion

Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Bareheaded Warrior » March 2nd, 2023, 8:20 am

Josh wrote:Basically doing everything I can to implement Mind Points into the game.

Makes me want a Thread with just different ppls House rules on it & no conversations about it allowed at all, just one after another House Rules from ppl. They can come back & edit their post when ever they want but no commenting allowed at all.
It is possible there is one of these already somewhere.

It is certainly possible that there is one already, it is equally possible that you'll never find it! I would suggest starting a thread "House rules for increasing the use of Mind points", I will certainly be keen to contribute, but I can't promise there won't be any conversations
:skull: = white skull, one "hit"
:blackshield: = black skull, one "hit"
:whiteshield: = shield, cancels out one "hit"

Editions: 1989 Original First Edition [FE] and Second Edition [SE], 1990 Remake [US], 2021 Remake [21]

HeroQuest Gold new edition based on Original 1989 HeroQuest, holes patched, dents hammered out, buffed to a shiny finish with ~50 common issues fixed for a smoother experience.

HQ Common Notification System to identify squares on the board
Bareheaded Warrior

Scout
Scout

Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Previous

Return to Rules