Page 1 of 1

Letters of Marque and Reprisal

PostPosted: December 15th, 2019, 1:51 am
by Kurgan
Inspired by previous "bounty" type rules, I thought up a fun idea, to hopefully inspire my Heroes to take a few more risks...

This is an early draft, but I'd like to eventually print it on parchment paper and present it at a future gaming session.

Even though Mentor recruits and trains the Heroes, I think a little more interaction with the Emperor would be cool. You do hang out as his court to celebrate your victories, and eventually become his Knights. That is, until his capture at the hands of the Ogre Horde. Thankfully Ragnar has ruled as Regent during this difficult time, though suspicions begin to grow as he is not quite himself these days...

Re: Letters of Marque and Reprisal

PostPosted: June 27th, 2020, 2:30 pm
by Kurgan
I've now printed a copy on simulated parchment cardstock, but haven't had a chance to use it. I might roll it up and tie with a ribbon in a live gaming session, at some future time...

Maybe I should change the date? I could also modify it to apply to the new Heroes.