Page 1 of 1

poderes para classe paladino/powers for paladin class

PostPosted: November 23rd, 2012, 4:13 pm
by doll00
Ola galera :3
no meio dos meus projetos tambem
montei um paladino com seguintes poderes

Redençao (usavel ):" cordao de luz q une o paladino de um heroi a visão , fazendo assim q o paladino perca a vida no lugar do aliado "
Poder Divino (passivo) : "poder que faz o paladino ganhar 1 dado Extra de combate contra mortos vivos "
Bloqueio (Ativo com Escudo : Aura que so pode ficar ativada ,quando o paladino usa um "Escudo " fazendo assim todo ataque que ele levar " jogara 1 dado de combate (antes dos dados de sua defesa) e se tirar escudo branco .bloqueara o atk sem precisar se defender dele !

quero discutir sobre isso :3


--------------------------------------------------------------
Google translation

Hello guys: 3
in the middle of my projects also
Rode a paladin with the following powers

Redemption (usable): "q light cord joins the champion of a hero's vision, thus qo champion lose life instead of an ally"
Divine Power (Passive): "power that makes the champion earning Extra 1 die fighting against undead"
Lock (with Active Shield: Aura that can only be activated when the paladin uses a "shell" thus making every attack he lead "thrown 1 die fighting (before the data of his defense) and take white shield. Blocked the atk without having to defend it!

I want to discuss about it: 3

Re: poderes para classe paladino

PostPosted: November 23rd, 2012, 5:09 pm
by Patroclus
I like your ideas. But have in mind that he is overpowered. If those skills are one-use-skills, like spells, then you have to give him Body 6 and Mind 4 (like elf). If some of them are permanent, then reduce -1 Body and add +1 Mind for each (as dwarfs permanent skill for traps)

ps: If you are not good with English try to “google translate” your post and make some changes to make sense. If you don’t know English at all then I suggest you to write two texts, the original and a “google translated” right bellow, so we don’t have to do it by ourselves.

ps2: welcome :)

Re: poderes para classe paladino

PostPosted: November 23rd, 2012, 5:13 pm
by doll00
okay
begin to use the google tratudor
hehe

as it is, so here I can already implimentei some of the base classes I will be posting for you guys too, and really like you said, I forgot to implimentar
the ability of each system
thanks for attention: 3
  and ja'll be correcting

Re: poderes para classe paladino

PostPosted: November 23rd, 2012, 5:57 pm
by Patroclus
About Redemption skill(=lose damage instead of another hero), I like it a lot, but I think you have to place a roll of a dice for success, or else each time another hero takes lethal damage he will rescue him. I think a roll of a white shield will do the job. Or else, if it is a permanent skill, the paladin will stay away from battle to keep his body full for making “healings” which I think it is not what you want for a paladin.

About “Divine Power” (=1 extra die for undead). This definitely should be a spell, or else I wouldn’t accept it if I was the GM. If he had a battle axe of 4 combat dice, he will roll 5 combat dices against mummies, it is too much… spirit blade, which is an artifact, does 3 combat dice and 4 against undead. Put a rule that only with a non-enchanted sword he could do the +1 combat dice. Say that he should enchant his sword before he can use it, and this deletes every previous abilities the sword has.

About “Blocking Aura” (=1 die right before defense, and if succeeds it blocks all the damage). This makes him a real tank. I think this is his main skill and if it is permanent it makes him the most wanted character ever. He could clean a quest on his own… Do it a spell in the area of a room and only to absorb 2 damages, or else he will keep it for the final bosses. There is a possibility that GM won’t attack him until all the other heroes are dead, and he will leave him for the end, but even then I think he can survive and kill the boss on his own.

Re: poderes para classe paladino/powers for paladin class

PostPosted: March 18th, 2013, 7:26 pm
by washi
The Redemption Skill is very good!