Page 1 of 1

[Quest Pack][6 Quests] - Lair of the Green Dragon

PostPosted: April 30th, 2011, 6:31 pm
by Ethica
Here is number 3 of my three quest packs I'll be dumping on you all incase anyone wants to take a look.

These are all modular quests which means they don't use the standard gameboard. I use pieces of square patterened linolium, I think it looks pretty good and gives a different experience to players.

There are a number of other monsters in these quests that don't come with heroquest-
A Dragon of some sort
Skaven and packmaster
Guardsmen/henchmen
Prince Magnus
NPCs (alternative dwarf, barbarian, wizard)
Forest TRoll
Spirit Riders
Wraith
Cave Troll
Merchant
Carrion Crawler
Skeleton Champion
Orcanogre (half orc half ogre)

You'd also need am outdoors board like the one from dragon strike, though I'm sure the new art cadre could come up with something better than that.

Sorry this file is so massive, I don't have the means to put them all in a compact pdf or proper word format.

Please tell me what you think, as I haven't had the opportunity to play test these quests yet. I am particularly concerned at the power of the dragon, but obviously it depends on how many heroes are attacking it and what kit they have.

Lair of the Green Dragon Quest Book.doc

Re: [Quest Pack][6 Quests] - Lair of the Green Dragon

PostPosted: May 1st, 2011, 5:03 am
by gravaillon
Very very very good job ethica ! thanks a lot for sharing... Can I offer my service for remastering all your quest pack? with printable tiles, coloured maps and cards? Say if you're interested.

Re: [Quest Pack][6 Quests] - Lair of the Green Dragon

PostPosted: May 1st, 2011, 6:32 am
by Ethica
That does sound really interesting. I think the cards should be left black and white though. Printable tiles sounds really great. As long as I don't have to do an awful lot, I'm kind of done with these books.