Page 1 of 1

[Group Quest] - Kenaron's Curse: Epilogue to Kellar's Keep

PostPosted: November 2nd, 2022, 4:29 pm
by GimmeYerGold
:gargoyle: WARNING: QUEST PARCHMENT AND NOTES CONTAIN KELLAR'S KEEP SPOILERS :gargoyle:

I really love the in-between online quests like the Forsaken Tunnels and Into the Northlands, so I was inspired to make my own with https://www.hquestbuilder.com/

I humbly present, Kenaron's Curse: Epilogue to Kellar's Keep :chaoswarrior:

It was fun to create a challenging quest for heroes who had made it through Kellar's Keep, as well as to elaborate on the backstory of our hero guardian knight, Kenaron.

Hope you enjoy it, and happy to hear if you try it out with your group! |_P

Image
Image
Image

Re: [Group Quest] - Kenaron's Curse: Epilogue to Kellar's Ke

PostPosted: November 3rd, 2022, 8:58 pm
by HispaZargon
Hi. Original plot and interesting mechanics, thanks for sharing!

P.D.: parchment text has a misprint with 'aftr'.

Re: [Group Quest] - Kenaron's Curse: Epilogue to Kellar's Ke

PostPosted: May 5th, 2023, 6:35 pm
by HispaZargon
Congrats GimmeYerGold! I have just noticed that an updated version of this quest has been the winner of the HeroQuest 2023 Quest Jam in AmalgamAsh' YouTube channel!!

I think it would be a great addon uploading here the updated version of the quest!!

Re: [Group Quest] - Kenaron's Curse: Epilogue to Kellar's Ke

PostPosted: October 17th, 2023, 6:49 am
by The Admiral
I assume that when Kenaron triggers a Falling Block trap, he is then removed from the board ready to appear again at the next A?

Re: [Group Quest] - Kenaron's Curse: Epilogue to Kellar's Ke

PostPosted: March 2nd, 2024, 9:08 am
by TheLastChaosWarrior
This is fantastic work, very imaginative.
Love the doll mechanic.
And the pic of the female warrior on the card!!!!!!!

Re: [Group Quest] - Kenaron's Curse: Epilogue to Kellar's Ke

PostPosted: March 7th, 2024, 12:10 pm
by TheLastChaosWarrior
The Admiral wrote:I assume that when Kenaron triggers a Falling Block trap, he is then removed from the board ready to appear again at the next A?

No, I think he stays on the board chasing Heros.
I think the 2nd and 3rd A are there to get Kenaron to 'catch up' if he is separated from the heros, so he can have an input in final battle.
Also in case he has trapped himself somewhere.