• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

[Quest Pack] [5 Quests] - The Rise of Fellmarg

Discuss Quest creation and share Quests/Quest Packs you've created.

Re: [Quest Pack] [5 Quests] - The Rise of Fellmarg

Postby Pentroncius » October 5th, 2023, 6:53 am

The Admiral wrote:I'm on the final room of the final quest and when setting up I noticed a little sword drawn above the orc in the centre of the big room. What is the significance of this, if any?

Yeah. There's nothing in the notes. I suspect that in this instance it means that you should place an Orc with the large sword on that space - I'm not sure there is an equivalent in the re-release?
:whiteshield: A BRAND NEW STAND-ALONE HEROQUEST ADVENTURE EVERY WEEK. :blackshield:
Exclusively released on the Ye Olde Inn (HeroQuest) Facebook Group. Every Sunday at 12:00GMT.

Get the SundayQuest Adventures Quest Books Volumes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 NOW!

ARRIVING Midnight on Sunday, 15th October 2023 Volume 7!
Pentroncius

Zombie
Zombie

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: [Quest Pack] [5 Quests] - The Rise of Fellmarg

Postby The Admiral » October 5th, 2023, 7:56 am

Yeah, I figured it was for that figure, I just wondered if you intended any special rules to apply to him. I played it as a normal orc, as the Heroes have enough to cope with in this room as it is!

I Finished the quest and it was great fun thanks, but the highlight is definitely the final battle, especially if those pesky Knights of Nuln make an appearance, which they did in mine. It is also kind of unexpected and I'm hoping it will take my brother by surprise.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Smashed a massive Gargoyle!
The Admiral

Halberdier
Halberdier

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Previous

Return to Quests and Quest Packs