The Dragon Orb
Good morning fellow Inn Members.
Been awhile since I have actually posted anything here between the Facebook page and life getting in the way. However in my little space time to myself I have been trying to work on a new quest pack idea, that I'm very loosely basing on Dragon Lance Novels. None of the characters, dragon lances, ext will actually be put into this quest pack.
The "plan" is to have roughly five to six quests in this pack and for the Hero's to be able to defeat the Dragons they will have to find certain artifact weapon/weapons that are in a different Dragon layer.
Best way I can describe it is if you ever played Gauntlet Dark Legacy, too defeat the boss of level one you have to find a secret weapon in like level five I think.
I haven't been able to work on this project in a few weeks but I do plan on finally finishing one.
Here is just a few ideas that I have been throwing around, nothing is set in stone.
Any feed back from members would be welcome like always.
Been awhile since I have actually posted anything here between the Facebook page and life getting in the way. However in my little space time to myself I have been trying to work on a new quest pack idea, that I'm very loosely basing on Dragon Lance Novels. None of the characters, dragon lances, ext will actually be put into this quest pack.
The "plan" is to have roughly five to six quests in this pack and for the Hero's to be able to defeat the Dragons they will have to find certain artifact weapon/weapons that are in a different Dragon layer.
Best way I can describe it is if you ever played Gauntlet Dark Legacy, too defeat the boss of level one you have to find a secret weapon in like level five I think.
I haven't been able to work on this project in a few weeks but I do plan on finally finishing one.
Here is just a few ideas that I have been throwing around, nothing is set in stone.
Any feed back from members would be welcome like always.