Page 1 of 1

New quests

PostPosted: April 6th, 2021, 7:50 pm
by fleximum
In this link (https://www.facebook.com/groups/2350317641939496/files) you will already find 26.3 quests I have made. I am already on 31 quests, but the last ones have not yet been translated and shared. Please note, my quests no longer take place on the standard board. but in new dungeons, open worlds and villages.The original ones are in Dutch, if there is a demand for the newer ones, just let us know

Re: New quests

PostPosted: April 28th, 2021, 7:09 pm
by Kurgan
Can you post some of them here for those of us who don't want to use facebook? Thanks.

PS: You only need 3 more quality posts and you can post files here like the rest of us. Welcome! Look forward to seeing what you will post...

Re: New quests

PostPosted: April 29th, 2021, 4:31 am
by fleximum
Sorry for the inconvenience, I'm trying to get enough posts. only I don't really have any questions and just want to share what I've already made. annoying rule, but understandable.

Re: New quests

PostPosted: April 29th, 2021, 11:43 am
by Kurgan
You made it! Love to see what you came up with... that is quite a prodigious effort! Translation and proofreading is no small task, I'm sure people here would be happy to help you refine it.

Re: New quests

PostPosted: April 29th, 2021, 5:22 pm
by fleximum
These are the first 5 quests of my series. In the meantime there are already 33. Please note, I use new maps and sometimes also battle systems.
1 Way home.xlsx
2 Search for stolen weapon.xls
3 The destroyed village.xls
4 Search for Chaos new orc's.xls
5 Salvation of a new hero.xls

Re: New quests

PostPosted: May 5th, 2021, 7:13 pm
by Kurgan
Interesting system, using Excel files instead of Heroscribe. Are the icons SVG base?

You have created a lot of cool stuff... but like you said it uses its own system.