Page 1 of 2

Mystery quest

PostPosted: April 29th, 2019, 11:47 am
by The Admiral
I am on my wife;s computer at her flat in London, and I have found a quest in the downloaded docs. It is titled

Quest 1 - Solo Quest.
The Imperial Library.

I have no memory of this quest and I can't find it on this sight. Does anyone know where it came from. There may be more to it?

Re: Mystery quest

PostPosted: April 29th, 2019, 12:14 pm
by Maurice76
It's not a quest you designed yourself a long time ago and forgot about? :P

Re: Mystery quest

PostPosted: April 29th, 2019, 12:24 pm
by Pancho
Is that one of JDeans quests. I have it printed off as well but can’t remember where it came from exactly.

Re: Mystery quest

PostPosted: April 29th, 2019, 12:25 pm
by The Admiral
Maurice76 wrote:It's not a quest you designed yourself a long time ago and forgot about? :P


Ha! no. I can't do quests on line. I'm still printing off quest sheets and using pens and crayons! :oops:

Re: Mystery quest

PostPosted: April 29th, 2019, 12:28 pm
by The Admiral
Pancho wrote:Is that one of JDeans quests. I have it printed off as well but can’t remember where it came from exactly.


I'll have to e-mail it to myself and print it off when I get home. I'd like to know its provenance in case there are any follow on quests?

Re: Mystery quest

PostPosted: April 29th, 2019, 1:21 pm
by The Admiral
There is clearly more to this. There is a book about eclipses which the Heroes must take to Mentor, and there is a Tome of Earth Magic artifact.

Re: Mystery quest

PostPosted: April 29th, 2019, 2:03 pm
by Thor-in
The Admiral wrote:I am on my wife;s computer at her flat in London, and I have found a quest in the downloaded docs. It is titled

Quest 1 - Solo Quest.
The Imperial Library.

I have no memory of this quest and I can't find it on this sight. Does anyone know where it came from. There may be more to it?


Your right, I can't find it here either, can you PM it to me? I would like to see this mystery quest.

Re: Mystery quest

PostPosted: April 29th, 2019, 2:54 pm
by The Admiral
Thor-in wrote:Your right, I can't find it here either, can you PM it to me? I would like to see this mystery quest.


Quest sent. And for everyone else:

Re: Mystery quest

PostPosted: April 29th, 2019, 3:43 pm
by clmckay
It puts me in the mind of Whitebeards Template or maybe Goblin King.

I'd look into Goblin King's AlterQuest....

Re: Mystery quest

PostPosted: April 29th, 2019, 3:56 pm
by The Admiral
clmckay wrote:It puts me in the mind of Whitebeards Template or maybe Goblin King.

I'd look into Goblin King's AlterQuest....


That was by Count Mohawk, and I'm fairly sure it's not in there. I'll check my files when I get home tomorrow.