• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

[Quest Pack] [4 Quests] [preview] - Heir of the Cursemaster

Discuss Quest creation and share Quests/Quest Packs you've created.

[Quest Pack] [4 Quests] [preview] - Heir of the Cursemaster

Postby Count Mohawk » February 8th, 2019, 1:16 pm

From the maker of the custom Quest Pack Heralds of Chaos comes a new entry: Heir of the Cursemaster!

An 11-Quest campaign set in a variety of towns and villages within the Empire's borders. Horrible things have been happening - crops wither when no rain falls for months, a blizzard envelops a mountain's peak and the surrounding countryside, the bodies of sleeping people are controlled from afar, and more! The Heroes are called upon to break each of these curses, then seek out the one responsible in his castle and mete out his just reward.

When completed, this Quest Pack will be intended for a group of highly-skilled Heroes - or as Anderas would say, for a group of 5-Die Heroes.
I may make a "in 4 colors" variation later that will allow weaker groups to try it later, however.

UPDATE 7/17/2023: Preview v0.4 has just been released, adding quests 3 and 4 to the preview file!
Download a preview of the first four Quests here.
(But they may change as further previews are uploaded, so I wouldn't rush to play these yet.)

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle!
Marquis of Math
Count Mohawk

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: [Quest Pack] [4 Quests] [preview] - Heir of the Cursemas

Postby Count Mohawk » July 17th, 2023, 1:26 am

Has it really been four and a half years? Jeez!
Well, better late than never I suppose!
I've updated the preview in the first post to include two more Quests.

I haven't workshopped the artifacts for this quest pack yet, so if you decide to try to play these before the next update, you'll have to add your own.
If I don't drop off the face of the earth again, expect Quests 5 and 6 some time before the end of the month.

(Separately, what's the double-post policy again? I'd like people to know if I finish this up but I'd rather not break rules doing it)

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle!
Marquis of Math
Count Mohawk

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Return to Quests and Quest Packs