Page 1 of 1

I have this old quest pack

PostPosted: April 4th, 2014, 12:17 pm
by clmckay
Hello,

I have this old quest pack that I thought I may try updating and making it look presentable. Right now it's on paper with everything handwritten, that's how it's been for the last 10 years or so. Anyway, the thought of update occured to me so I started looking into it. I've found and downloade HeroScribe and that should be great. Today I've been looking at the Quest Book templates here at the forum, but they don't have the same coloration for the "MEntors Text". Could someone point me to where they've found a template that has the right coloration for the parchments and the appropriate fonts?

Chris

Re: I have this old quest pack

PostPosted: April 4th, 2014, 1:37 pm
by Schmidt

Re: I have this old quest pack

PostPosted: April 4th, 2014, 6:50 pm
by JasonMCM
After I use HeroScribe to make the map I use the quest maker provided here - viewtopic.php?f=165&t=1299 - to add the quest notes. It takes a second to figure out but makes a very pretty end product...

Re: I have this old quest pack

PostPosted: April 5th, 2014, 9:06 am
by clmckay
That...is a thing of beauty. Thank you!

Re: I have this old quest pack

PostPosted: April 5th, 2014, 1:58 pm
by JasonMCM
Don't thank me, I just told you about it. Thank Patroclus for making it. :D