Page 1 of 2

[Quest Pack] [12 Quests] Legacy of the White Mage

PostPosted: June 25th, 2013, 3:04 am
by mikemacdee
GET IT HERE!

A 12-Quest campaign set in the blighted realm of Alkanis. A recent war plunged the land into two generations of famine and disease, leaving the easily-corrupted ration-holders as the de facto rulers of each city. The heroes attempt an expedition to the manse of the reclusive White Mage, whose powers may restore life to the land and save its people from the ration-holders.

This epic requires Men-at-Arms (or substitutes), 2 stairway tiles, the Giant Boulder trap (or substitute), and extra undead. Using Skaven in place of the greenskin monsters is encouraged, but not mandatory.

I recommend this adventure for experienced heroes, as it may be too brutal for newbies.

Re: [Quest Pack] [12 Quests] Legacy of the White Mage

PostPosted: September 19th, 2013, 6:40 am
by Sjeng
Thanks for this, I've printed it on A4 paper, double sided. If I ever finish all the official stuff, I might give it a try. But that won't be soon I fear.

Re: [Quest Pack] [12 Quests] Legacy of the White Mage

PostPosted: May 20th, 2023, 8:34 pm
by MoreWoodenDice
Does anyone have this quest? It's not featured in his trove download.

Re: [Quest Pack] [12 Quests] Legacy of the White Mage

PostPosted: May 21st, 2023, 12:10 am
by Kurgan
Archive.org turned up nothing... sorry. And I didn't find it in the other thread (where someone else asked him if the thread could be fixed three years ago).

Send him a private message?

Email address on the page or in his profile perhaps? Hope you find what you're looking for...

Edit, a search did come up with this (on HeroQuestAdventures)...

Sadly the download link is broken (404 error), and archive.org was no help. The images of each of the quest maps is there, but not the text surrounding it, unless you can piece that together from the forum threads?

Re: [Quest Pack] [12 Quests] Legacy of the White Mage

PostPosted: May 21st, 2023, 1:00 am
by mikemacdee
MoreWoodenDice wrote:Does anyone have this quest? It's not featured in his trove download.

Hey brother. This one got cannibalized into a few of my other quest packs, I believe between The Arden Daredevils and Manhunt. The weaker maps were tossed out, and the better ones were tweaked. I recently updated my Trove to include all my best stuff, and those quest packs are included.

Re: [Quest Pack] [12 Quests] Legacy of the White Mage

PostPosted: May 21st, 2023, 9:10 pm
by Kurgan
Ah, a happy ending to this story after all.. great!

Re: [Quest Pack] [12 Quests] Legacy of the White Mage

PostPosted: July 4th, 2023, 10:38 am
by MoreWoodenDice
Thanks so much!

Re: [Quest Pack] [12 Quests] Legacy of the White Mage

PostPosted: July 4th, 2023, 12:06 pm
by MoreWoodenDice
Looks like I had all the quests from the previous pack, except the updated Mike's HQ RulesTrove. I compared maps and found what ones were tweaked and added to:
    Map 02 - Manhunt
    Map 03 - The Arden Daredevils
    Map 04 - Manhunt
    Map 08 - Manhunt
    Map 09 - The Arden Daredevils
    Map 10 - The Arden Daredevils
    Map 11 - The Arden Daredevils
Ever think of rolling the other five into their own adventure or individual quests?
I'd still love to see the original pdf, forty-eight pages wow!
(Sorry for such a late reply, I got busy.)

Re: [Quest Pack] [12 Quests] Legacy of the White Mage

PostPosted: July 10th, 2023, 10:09 pm
by mikemacdee
MoreWoodenDice wrote:Ever think of rolling the other five into their own adventure or individual quests?

I think the remaining five were the dregs that just got tossed out, so I didn't keep them for anything. If I find the old PDF somewhere I might dig it up and give it a look-see.

Re: [Quest Pack] [12 Quests] Legacy of the White Mage

PostPosted: July 15th, 2023, 5:54 pm
by The Admiral
I have it.