knightkrawler wrote:Many of your questions will be answered automatically when you see the cards.
Some of them yes. I tried to cross-reference the list of new cards on page 2 before posting.
Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.
knightkrawler wrote:Many of your questions will be answered automatically when you see the cards.


Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.




The Road Warrior wrote: Quest 3 bottom of page 13 'randomly randomly'
Quest 7 note C mentions a chest, but there is no chest on the map. Ghans original says 'Le tombeau' so this should be 'tomb' or the should be edited.
Quest 8 It is not clear from the map that the extra corridor tiles create a new room here. Is there any way to change this?
Quest 11 note a - no squares are marked with an X on the map, they have been replaced by Hero icons. If the Hero icons stay I think a note should be added to make clear where the Heroes begin this quest.


drathe wrote:Since the American version doesn't use Equipment cards with out homebrewing them, I might add an Armoury for the new Equipment at the front of the book.






knightkrawler wrote:Guess my work is done. You guys are great. Thanks, also on behalf of ghan (I'm sure) to anyone who hleps and proofreads.
I'll lean back now and jump in for questions if there are any left.




knightkrawler wrote:I'm on vacation next week. I'll try to find the time to go over the thing then. Any help would be appreciated.
Sjeng, you could go ahead and make the card pdfs if you have time and would do us the honor. NA style and UK bot would be very much appreciated.


Return to Quests and Quest Packs
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests