by gravaillon » March 1st, 2011, 11:41 am
I have some good news (for people who are interested in...)
So, I have finished the modular base tileset for my modular Kellar's Keep
16 rooms
28 corridors
9 junctions
9 3D Columns (for giving more life to the boardgame, like furniture. These are columns in paper, so you print them and paste them. It's easy and very good looking)
3 3D Stairs
12 3D leveled up tile (for making relief on the board and give some strategic places in combat)
Remastered new secret doors
Remastered pit trap
A lot of background tiles for making variety to rooms and corridors (like skull tiles, barrels tiles, books tiles, weapons & shield tiles... etc)
That's all I have finish for now !
Later, I will make special rooms, like the Dwarven Forge and the boulder trap for example.
I will also introduce a poison trap with tiles that can grow each turn.
I will post very quickly some part of the 12 pages printable set... So be aware...