Page 1 of 1

Kobold Horde ideas.

PostPosted: August 9th, 2014, 4:03 pm
by mukami
I recently bought some of the Reaper kobold minis and was trying to think up some rules for them. These guys are really tiny and I thought about placing a few on a base and making it like a mini horde.

What I have so far:
Image
or
Image


3 to a base (would need a base and a half)
Movement: 8
Attack: 4
Defend: 2
Body: 3
Mind: 1

Special: Kobold horde only loses 1 body point per attack and loses 1 attack for every body point lost.

Edit: I also thought about giving them 1 chaos spell since one of the mini poses is a spell caster.


Suggestions?

Re: Kobold Horde ideas.

PostPosted: August 9th, 2014, 4:46 pm
by Gold Bearer
I'd keep them separate I think. They're no smaller than goblins.

Re: Kobold Horde ideas.

PostPosted: August 10th, 2014, 2:22 am
by Sjeng
Yup, I'm also basing them seperately. And I have plenty from Bones KS 1.

Re: Kobold Horde ideas.

PostPosted: August 10th, 2014, 10:41 am
by mukami
So it's 2-1 on keeping them separate. I'll go with the majority on this one. They'll be easier to paint singled anyway.

Thank you for your advice Gold Bearer and Sjeng.

Re: Kobold Horde ideas.

PostPosted: August 28th, 2014, 1:35 am
by Daedalus
If their bases were trimmed off and they were remounted, I think you might get away with 2 on a standard HQ base. That could convey the mob idea. I'd go no bigger than that, as I think it's important to allow 4 bases to surround all of a Hero's adjacent sides. If you're willing , comb through this thread for Kobold ideas. The last three pages might do.

Re: Kobold Horde ideas.

PostPosted: August 28th, 2014, 6:53 pm
by mukami
Daedalus wrote:If their bases were trimmed off and they were remounted, I think you might get away with 2 on a standard HQ base. That could convey the mob idea. I'd go no bigger than that, as I think it's important to allow 4 bases to surround all of a Hero's adjacent sides. If you're willing , comb through this thread for Kobold ideas. The last three pages might do.

Thank you for the link. After reading over the last few pages of that thread, I now something to start with and work on my own rendition.