• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Anyone willing to help make some monster icons?

Discuss the creation of new Monsters and share Monsters you've created.

Anyone willing to help make some monster icons?

Postby jonu5123 » July 7th, 2009, 2:41 am

i need help. I been bogged down with my job (until i got laid off last week), kids, 3d art, 2d art, housework, gym, etc. etc. i hardly have any time to get my HQ game going. It will take about 20+ years to finish what i want to do at the rate im going (thats not even exaggerating. I do about 1 hour of HQ a month lately).
Im looking for someone to make some black and white monster logos for me for HQ (ill color correct them later). They have to look good and HQ kind of style. I hate to say this but im a little picky. I love professionalism. So, the logos will be based off miniatures ive bought from the Dungeons and Dragons sites, Warhammer, or anywhere elase i could buy HQ size figures.
If interested shoot me an email at jonu5123@aol.com. Ill start sending pics or samples of what i could go for. I cant pay anyone at the moment (cause of no job now), but i will definitely give anyone credit when my version is actually made in about 50 years. Really, all i need is someone who has nothing to do. No pressure.

on my site at http://www.usiakart.com/personal_art.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ive placed a couple of logos ive done (scroll down the page). Nice, clean, and when reduced can still be recognized.

thank you

jon
jonu5123

Forum Language: English (United States)

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Return to Monsters