Page 1 of 1

Azure's Updated Hero Sheets (Featuring Smrize)

PostPosted: October 26th, 2021, 7:02 pm
by Azure
Hello there fellow adventurers. I recently met a new user in the Discord channel for HeroQuest. His name is Smrize and he happens to also enjoy doing some cool Photoshop experiments in his leisure time. We share a common interest for HeroQuest and I had a specific design in mind for my mod of the game. I sent him a few samples as the main ideas with a few instructions and he started the design, I refined it and decided on some other details about it. Congrats to Smrize for participating in such a cool experiment - I look forward in continuing this crazy photoshopping frenzy.

Here are the results !! This will be used for my personal mod of the HQ dungeon crawler system. There is more to come !!

Re: Azure's Updated Hero Sheets (Featuring Smrize)

PostPosted: October 27th, 2021, 12:15 am
by Kurgan
I like the black marble background... similar to what I'm using for the (long delayed) Wizard's Arsenal.

These will make great tiles, good luck!

Re: Azure's Updated Hero Sheets (Featuring Smrize)

PostPosted: October 27th, 2021, 8:36 am
by Azure
What about the Wizard's Arsenal ?

Re: Azure's Updated Hero Sheets (Featuring Smrize)

PostPosted: October 27th, 2021, 10:45 am
by Kurgan
I haven't posted the preliminary images yet, but I was going to do secondary armory board, dedicated to crazy stuff the wizard could buy.