Page 1 of 1

MoJones304's Group of 25 Heroes

PostPosted: October 20th, 2017, 10:29 pm
by MoJones304
This is my first time posting on here, although I have been a member for a while. I have decided to add my group of 25 Heroes onto here. I will be adding my other additions as well, such as: spells, treasure, artifacts, enemies, rules, etc. As you can see, each Hero has two specific skills or abilities. Also I have found a few different ways to make Mind Points more relevant, so many of their starting Mind Points were increased. My rule book will explain that further. Each Hero is classified under one of five groups and this effects how each player chooses their Hero. All weapons and armor are labeled as Light, Medium, or Heavy and each Hero has a maximum allowable weapon or armor that they can use. All of my changes make far more sense when seen as whole and they have really balanced out the game while making it more fun as well. Hope you guys enjoy what I'm putting forward. The rest will be added in the coming days. Thanks.

1882188118801878187718761874187318721870186918681866186518641862186118601858

Re: MoJones304's Group of 25 Heroes

PostPosted: October 21st, 2017, 7:23 am
by Spookyhappyfun
Very cool! Thank you for sharing.

Re: MoJones304's Group of 25 Heroes

PostPosted: February 2nd, 2018, 5:58 pm
by Daedalus
I like the idea of two skills per Hero, especially with those Heroes who have one skill requiring an action while the other skill works as a free action.

I have some suggestions for the Lancer's jump attack. Marking a target works as a free action, but leaving the board is a perfect defense. I'd say it should cost an action for such a major benefit. Also, a marked target is free to move away, possibly out of the Lancer's movement range. Rather than a range of 4 spaces, consider tying the jump to the Lancer's rolled movement on the following turn of the attack.

Also, I believe the Engineer's craft skill should state it is used between Quests. Perhaps the craft chart makes this clear?

Re: MoJones304's Group of 25 Heroes

PostPosted: April 8th, 2018, 2:50 pm
by allenspoon
This is awesome. I love your additions and changes. I've gone through each of the forum boards and I think I have all of your materials. Do you have them all together in a centralized place (Google Drive or something) to make sure I have everything?