• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Custom Hero Classes

Discuss the creation of new Heroes and share Heroes you've created.

Re: Custom Hero Classes

Postby mitchiemasha » July 17th, 2017, 1:31 am

I've worked it in... This helps resolve issues with non wizards but high MP characters. Was very easy to add into my table, simply changing the 'Y' In the weapons column to an actual number. Here's the link... https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzUqo ... nJCR1dob2s

Rewards:
Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Prince
mitchiemasha

Halberdier
Halberdier

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby Drhoolala » February 2nd, 2021, 11:59 pm

Here are some updated and better spell checked versions of the characters, along with some ability tweaks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Drhoolala

Goblin
Goblin

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon

Postby Kurgan » February 3rd, 2021, 4:22 am

Wow, this is an amazing amount of work (I hadn't seen this thread before). It looks like I could go out and bring you just about any Pathfinder miniature and you'd have a Heroic character class ready to go with it. I found it challenging enough to add 4-6 new Heroes that felt like they fit and would be something people would want to play. In any case... Impressive!

Rewards:
Destroyed a Zombie!
Channeler
Kurgan

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Hero:
Usergroups:
Scribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby Azure » February 23rd, 2021, 1:49 pm

I must say - - this is an ASTOUNDING variety of heroes. This is high quality work, I'm sure it must have been extremely tedious to assemble over 100 hero cards like this. I'm not sure I would use all of them; the ones that caught my attention are :

BLACK KNIGHT
ORACLE
WITCH
TEMPLAR

And the Wrestler at the very end has amazing muscle structure, I will practice drawing him on a regular basis. In real life I have some very good biceps but I've always been fascinated by extreme muscle structure even though I have absolutely no goals to reach such a physical shape.

My final words ; the work you've done is truly amazing and the presentation is super crisp and clean, although it may be too much for me :)
Azure

Gargoyle
Gargoyle

Forum Language: British English
Hero:

Postby Kurgan » February 23rd, 2021, 6:50 pm

So are these meant to be printed as a long "brick" or possibly as "fold outs"? I ask because several of the draws overlap the "board."

Oops: SPELLING ERROR on "CLERIC" image. "You."

Rewards:
Destroyed a Zombie!
Channeler
Kurgan

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Hero:
Usergroups:
Scribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby negatiivi » December 26th, 2023, 6:04 am

[quote="Drhoolala"]Here are some updated and better spell checked versions of the characters, along with some ability tweaks.

Hi! Nice work on the custom heroes. I was wondering about the different spells (chaos etc.) and if I could kindly ask if you have a .pdf or something of them?

-Negatiivi
negatiivi

Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar

Previous

Return to Heroes