My latest new heroes
Here are the guys and girls that have been created to take part in my current quests based around the Heralds of Chaos questpack:
Dedicated to Ye Olde "Agin's" Inn and the fantasy board game HeroQuest
https://www.forum.yeoldeinn.com/
Count Mohawk wrote:I like how you added "Trap disarming skill" as its own statistic for each of your Heroes. What does the Toolkit do, then?
One critique: Although the Alchemist can make good use of his fifth Body Point, the fact that he has to leave his Water spells unused to recreate his supply of Potions each Quest makes him rather worse than the Wizard, who has comparable equipment restrictions but can replenish his nine Spells each Quest, a distinct advantage over the Alchemist who can replace at most 3 Potions or Spells.
Goblin-King wrote:I'm gonna be brutally honest here...
I'm not gonna download and open 9 separate documents.
Do you have another way to present them online? Or perhaps at least put them all in one document.
Showdown35 wrote:Why is the Bright Wizard spell that controls a Monster called "Flight"?
Is that just a typo or am I missing a reference?
The Admiral wrote:There you go ace...