Lemmeron's New Hero Cards
These are 4 of the new hero cards I have designed for my new game system. These ones are a bit scuffed and are just drafts that are not quite finished.
You will note that all characters Mind and Body now add up to 12 instead of 10 like the original game. This is a very important change in both balancing the classes and also in allowing more differentiation between them in my combat system.
I still have to take a photo of the Sorceress and a few others...


You will note that all characters Mind and Body now add up to 12 instead of 10 like the original game. This is a very important change in both balancing the classes and also in allowing more differentiation between them in my combat system.
I still have to take a photo of the Sorceress and a few others...


