Page 1 of 1

Hero cards

PostPosted: March 26th, 2015, 4:01 pm
by Kitch1982
Hey there! I'm looking to download some new hero cards but I can't seem to find where they are, can anyone point me in the right direction?

Re: Hero cards

PostPosted: March 26th, 2015, 4:25 pm
by Count Mohawk
You might try the YeOldeInn site itself, or by browsing the Heroes subforum.

Now, I may have given you a Treasure Without Doom spell scroll, but it's up to you to Search!

Re: Hero cards

PostPosted: March 26th, 2015, 6:11 pm
by Kitch1982
Thank you! :)

Re: Hero cards

PostPosted: April 2nd, 2015, 12:19 pm
by Kitch1982
Does anyone have a link to an EU hero card template? Would like to create some of my own but have only been able to find the American cards.

Thanks

Re: Hero cards

PostPosted: April 2nd, 2015, 1:55 pm
by Count Mohawk
Kitch1982 wrote:Does anyone have a link to an EU hero card template? Would like to create some of my own but have only been able to find the American cards.

Thanks

You can find an EU Hero template on YeOldeInn as well. The trick to this one is that you have to be browsing on the "English" site and not the "North American" site to find EU card templates. (drathe, you might want to add a link somewhere to make the idea of switching nationalities stick out as a possibility a little better.)

Re: Hero cards

PostPosted: April 5th, 2015, 6:13 pm
by MadMickyG
Here is a link to some of my Europe based heroes.

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=2833

Or some new hero ideas I got from here http://aginsinn.yeoldeinn.com/ and select New heroes.

I have blank Europe based Hero card .PSD (photoshop) file I can email you if you cannot find a blank one.
Cant remember where I got it, but I'll check links as there was plenty of other stuff, like blank monster and equipment cards.