Page 1 of 1

Von Necron's Hero Cards

PostPosted: March 3rd, 2012, 10:15 pm
by Von Necron
This copywritten Image was taken from Warhammeronline.com
Hero of the Empire paint.jpg
You should be able to copy this image and paste to a paint document and it will be the correct size.
Hero of the Empire word.jpg
You should be able to copy this image and paste to a word document and it will be the correct size.

Re: Von Necron's Hero Cards

PostPosted: March 3rd, 2012, 10:56 pm
by mako-heart
Looks bad to the gills, is there a reverse side printing? what is the recomended model for this card? You have a gift :)

Re: Von Necron's Hero Cards

PostPosted: March 3rd, 2012, 11:57 pm
by Von Necron
Thanks. I made that for Ethica and I don't have any of those merc figures so I would use a warhammer swordsman. I'll post one later that I have in mind. The reverse side is somewhere else on this site. I think under contents, hero cards. I have a reverse printing template so I can flip the card stock and get the image in the right spot but it's a word doc and I can't attach word docs.

Re: Von Necron's Hero Cards

PostPosted: March 4th, 2012, 4:36 am
by Seb
Very nice, looked all over the shop for an image matching my Empire hero model too. Shall check out WAR Online for some more.

- Seb

Re: Von Necron's Hero Cards

PostPosted: March 4th, 2012, 12:23 pm
by torilen
you said this is for ethica - is this hero from a different thread? Which one?

I ask only because I just noticed something. This hero has a good attack and defense
to start with, but the body and mind points only add to 9, whereas all the original heroes
body and mind points add up to 10. Is this to make up for the better attack and defense?

Just a thought.

Re: Von Necron's Hero Cards

PostPosted: March 4th, 2012, 12:33 pm
by Von Necron
I didn't want to side jack the other thread. It's the questing for Hero's thread. I just put in the stats Ethica asked for.