Fine, completely ignore mine.Jazzdrummer wrote:I like it a lot. I'll try out Carl's, yours, and Sotiris' assassin some more this weekend.
Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.
Fine, completely ignore mine.Jazzdrummer wrote:I like it a lot. I'll try out Carl's, yours, and Sotiris' assassin some more this weekend.
1BP,
2BP,
3BP,
1BP,
2BP,
3BP,
4BP,
5BP. US
3BP, US
4BP.

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.
Jazzdrummer wrote:I like it!!!! Sotiris does short blades mean he can use a short sword?


. Overall he did great. What's funny is his trap disarming skills are fantastic but he failed every single attempt during the adventure...lol. Flanking was tough at times to pull off. But he did get several opportunities to do it and scored a few important kills. His weak health of 5 is a pretty big weakness though so I had to be careful with him. All in all I think he's very balanced compared to the others. I thought he would be overpowered. But the low health and item restrictions more than make up for that. I'll be posting a short review on Malcadon's rogue and Sotiris's updated assassin soon. Goblin-Bearer I didn't forget about you either... 


Jazzdrummer wrote:Goblin-Bearer I didn't forget about you either.... I'm not really using ranks or levels in my games. So would your versions be different if that's the case?
Bearer?
1BP,
2BP,
3BP,
1BP,
2BP,
3BP,
4BP,
5BP. US
3BP, US
4BP.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests