• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

GuildQuest

Discuss the creation of new Heroes and share Heroes you've created.

Re: GuildQuest

Postby Templar » March 25th, 2013, 3:57 am

mikemacdee wrote:Yeah, its due to his mind points, like the Barbarian. I don't know all the differences between the UK and US versions of the base game, but there are several Chaos Spells in the US version that use mind points: Sleep, Fear, Command, and Cloud of Chaos (all of which I use on the poor Barbie as often as possible).


Aaaah, I assumed to much. Then I understand. Cool 8-)
"If you have to ask, you're streets behind..." - Pierce Hawthorn


Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange.
User avatar
Templar

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain
 
Posts: 232
Joined: November 9th, 2011, 4:31 am
Location: Karlstad, Sweden
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Previous

Return to Heroes

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest