• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

New Hero Class: Treasure Hunter.

Discuss the creation of new Heroes and share Heroes you've created.

Re: New Hero Class: Treasure Hunter.

Postby Xopher80 » January 7th, 2017, 12:40 am

herman_the_german wrote:I used these stats for my Compleat Adventurer character... I think it works rather well. (I use this art):

Image


I like the art you used it reminds me of this one reaper bones figure. :D
User avatar
Xopher80

Goblin
Goblin
 
Posts: 12
Joined: December 30th, 2016, 12:00 am
Location: Orillia Ontario Canada
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: New Hero Class: Treasure Hunter.

Postby herman_the_german » January 7th, 2017, 7:15 pm

Image

There was also an old Ral Partha, but I use one of the Citadels.
User avatar
herman_the_german

Mummy
Mummy
 
Posts: 88
Images: 78
Joined: November 6th, 2013, 9:59 am
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Previous

Return to Heroes

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests