Page 1 of 1

HQ Card Poker Size Template

PostPosted: July 30th, 2019, 4:08 pm
by Decipher
Okay, so I am in the middle of completing a European card template which kinda takes drathe's card templates 1 step further. This template will have every card artwork, types of cards, front and back in a single Photoshop file. These cards will have borders and resized at 2.5 X 3.5 poker size for professional printing. You will have to simply add the text to the card and select the card type you want to make your own cards. I was going to go through and remake all the cards individually but that would take about a week or more and I simply do not have the time to do the entire HQ library.

As soon as I am done, I will post it here for download. I should be done by tomorrow (Wednesday US). It should work for Photoshop both CS3 and CS5.

Image

Image

Re: HQ Card Poker Size Template

PostPosted: August 1st, 2019, 4:29 am
by khimbar
Looks awesome, thank you.

Re: HQ Card Poker Size Template

PostPosted: August 1st, 2019, 10:48 pm
by Decipher
I'm still working on this project everyone. I work a lot but I'm getting it. There are way more cards than I thought.

Re: HQ Card Poker Size Template

PostPosted: August 2nd, 2019, 1:13 am
by Anderas
That's really great! Poker is big, though. I have mine in Zombicide, skat and poker sizes. Zombicide works well. Skat is closest to the original. Poker just feels good. My monster cards are poker only.

Re: HQ Card Poker Size Template

PostPosted: August 13th, 2019, 11:27 am
by khimbar
How is this going? Looks cool!

Re: HQ Card Poker Size Template

PostPosted: December 13th, 2020, 9:21 am
by Kurgan
Did this ever get finished? At one point I thought of printing the cards bigger (to fill all the empty space in the sleeves I was using at the time). Now I'm happier with US game card sizes, but still, I'm sure many would find it useful.

And this is a nitpick, but are you varying the border styles between cards? Because the originals did that (but most fan edits do not, they just copy and paste the same border for all). Good luck!