• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Evil Wizard Deck

Discuss card making and cards you have made.

Re: Evil Wizard Deck

Postby Kurgan » June 8th, 2022, 11:05 pm

Anderas: Maybe you've already implemented the updates... some spacing and grammar corrections with the icon adjustments. Love the overall concept! |_P

I guess if I were using it, I wouldn't be going back to change every instance of "Chaos" to "Dread" and I love the Fimir artwork too much to think of replacing it, so those irregularities can stand for a "remake" style deck.

Again love the ideas, but there is no set that would have six zombies (if you have ROTWL; eight if you own the Mythic tier set), so the normal rule would be to replace the missing ones with any available monsters of the same color (skeletons and mummies you would have enough, again if you have ROTWL) but the card says not to place the others in that case. So it works, but that could be tweaked possibly. The others work, so long as you have KK and/or ROTWL.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Kurgan on June 30th, 2022, 10:52 am, edited 7 times in total.

Rewards:
Destroyed a Zombie!
Channeler
Kurgan

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Scribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberChampion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Evil Wizard Deck

Postby Kurgan » June 30th, 2022, 2:12 am

A few other small corrections... again, you may have already done this, but I missed it.

I'm probably not matching the font exactly.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rewards:
Destroyed a Zombie!
Channeler
Kurgan

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Scribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberChampion Group Member

Previous