Page 1 of 4

Additional Spells - Moon Spells

PostPosted: December 5th, 2013, 4:10 pm
by GimmeYerGold
I created these spells to exist alongside the regular spell groups. Ideal for a cleric or illusionist magician. Quest notes will indicate if a special monster is immune to spells like Change Form or Teleportation. All card art is from Gary Chalk illustrations.

Image
Image
Image
Image

Re: Additional Spells - Moon Spells

PostPosted: December 5th, 2013, 4:17 pm
by knightkrawler
Perfect. |_P

Re: Additional Spells - Moon Spells

PostPosted: December 5th, 2013, 4:30 pm
by TMU
|_P Perfect.

Re: Additional Spells - Moon Spells

PostPosted: December 5th, 2013, 4:35 pm
by Goblin-King
|_P Perfect.

Re: Additional Spells - Moon Spells

PostPosted: December 5th, 2013, 4:58 pm
by Patroclus
If you could post the images of the cards in a scale of 500x375 (or something like 360x270, are still nice...and you don't have to be very accurate... the program transforms the image to fit in the card if the resolution is not the same), I could make some ready to print files with the program.

Re: Additional Spells - Moon Spells

PostPosted: December 5th, 2013, 5:08 pm
by GimmeYerGold
Ah cool! I'd be happy to upload all my stuff at print quality. I'll PM you with the link when I get that together :)

I initially post them like this to solicit feedback for any possible revisions. But from the comments above, it looks Moon Spells are good2go.

Re: Additional Spells - Moon Spells

PostPosted: December 5th, 2013, 6:00 pm
by Goblin-King
To elaborate; they are useful, very different and at the same powerlevel as the original 4 decks. Well done.

One point of critique though, the back illustration is too bad quality compared to the rest. Maybe find a pic in better resolution.

Re: Additional Spells - Moon Spells

PostPosted: December 5th, 2013, 6:18 pm
by GimmeYerGold
Goblin-King wrote:To elaborate; they are useful, very different and at the same powerlevel as the original 4 decks. Well done.

One point of critique though, the back illustration is too bad quality compared to the rest. Maybe find a pic in better resolution.


I agree. My photoshopping didn't do much to enhance the image. This card back, and the card backs for the other spell groups I created came from this image:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/5157cef1ba49b119552fc20147e0a66c/tumblr_ml02hksDbx1r1g40zo1_1280.jpg

I'd love it if anyone happens to have a higher res scan of this image. According to one source this image is "Interior Illustration from Warhammer Armies. Gary Chalk 1987."

Re: Additional Spells - Moon Spells

PostPosted: December 5th, 2013, 6:26 pm
by GimmeYerGold
Just found it on Scribd here: http://www.scribd.com/doc/59162764/3rd-Ed-Warhammer-Fantasy-Armies-Book#download on pg 48

Checking on the scan quality now.

Re: Additional Spells - Moon Spells

PostPosted: December 5th, 2013, 7:21 pm
by chaoticprime
Looks good. Start providing them 300 DPI or I'll throw a cactus at you.