Page 1 of 1

Treasure-Artifacts by Torilen - Set 7 - Faerie Artifacts

PostPosted: March 8th, 2013, 1:53 pm
by torilen
So, I'm working on grouped artifact stuff right now. I was going to do some Elf stuff, but ended up
doing faerie creature stuff instead.
Included are the following:
fairy dust
- blue - flames highlight target, -2 DD
- red - transform target into animal or vermin
- orange - target to stone for a while
- yellow - target loses spells
- green - vines grab target and hold
- white - target's weapon/armor rusts and falls apart
- fairy tear - target sobs helplessly
- purple - target sprouts wings and can fly
hooded cape - animals will ignore target
mushroom wand - increase spell variables
leprechaun gold coin - good luck - reroll a single roll
fairy bells - evil faerie creatures and goblins lose 2 turns
honey bread - stop faerie creature attack and talk to them
thorn tree staff - 1 AD, 3 AD vs faerie creatures
gowpen pouch - filled with corn meal, refills every morning
flask of honey - enough honey for 6 loaves of honey bread


treasures-artifacts set 7.pdf

Re: Treasure-Artifacts by Torilen - Set 7 - Faerie Artifacts

PostPosted: November 16th, 2013, 2:33 pm
by Nephew of Mentor
I like these. They remind me of the items in the choose your own adventure quests. Any chance you have looked into any of those.

Re: Treasure-Artifacts by Torilen - Set 7 - Faerie Artifacts

PostPosted: November 16th, 2013, 5:40 pm
by torilen
Yeah, I've seen a few choose your own adventure books in my time.
I've actually been trying to find a cheap copy of a few fighting fantasy books, to see what those
were about. Basically CYA style books, but with some rpg elements added in.

I've thought about writing my own CYA style quest, but I haven't come up with a good plot yet.

Re: Treasure-Artifacts by Torilen - Set 7 - Faerie Artifacts

PostPosted: November 16th, 2013, 8:29 pm
by Nephew of Mentor
Oh, I mean the HQ cya's. They all had a lot of interesting options and items.

Re: Treasure-Artifacts by Torilen - Set 7 - Faerie Artifacts

PostPosted: November 29th, 2013, 5:58 pm
by Daedalus
Wasn't the point of Project Aeon to publish the Fighting Fantasy books online for free? Check 'em out and download one.

Re: Treasure-Artifacts by Torilen - Set 7 - Faerie Artifacts

PostPosted: November 29th, 2013, 8:12 pm
by torilen
I don't think those on project aon are fighting fantasy. Those are by joe denver - fighting fantasy was
steve jackson. I'll check them out, though...might give me an idea of what it should look like.

Re: Treasure-Artifacts by Torilen - Set 7 - Faerie Artifacts

PostPosted: November 30th, 2013, 3:39 am
by knightkrawler
Right, aon does Joe Dever's Lone Wolf series and spinoffs.