Page 1 of 1

Working on!

PostPosted: December 12th, 2012, 9:57 am
by TMU
I'm doing monster cards that are for photoshop users, but whitout photoshopping!

First I needed to copy part of the card and replace it on to "Name"

Image

Then I loaded Card Packs, picked High Mage, changed its size, edited it and make it fit the place of a picture.

Image

Re: Working on!

PostPosted: December 13th, 2012, 5:01 am
by TMU
Why doesn't these pictures show??? :smack:

Re: Working on!

PostPosted: December 13th, 2012, 7:02 am
by Sjeng
Already done actually: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=1239

Image

Check out that topic. I can provide my photoshop file to those interested.

Empty card templates by drathe here: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=24#p67

Re: Working on!

PostPosted: December 13th, 2012, 7:55 am
by TMU
Great, thanks for ruining my thing :lol: Well, I guess I'll just download your cards :)

Re: Working on!

PostPosted: December 13th, 2012, 9:14 am
by Sjeng
TMU wrote:Great, thanks for ruining my thing :lol: Well, I guess I'll just download your cards :)

No problem : Always glad to save a lot of peoples free time ^^
Go make some quests instead, we can always use those here :D

Re: Working on!

PostPosted: December 13th, 2012, 11:51 am
by TMU
I've done one Sir Ragnar Quest put there is already one :bites-lip: Also four single quests and one group quest. :)

Re: Working on!

PostPosted: December 13th, 2012, 7:34 pm
by drathe
The more quests to choose from, the better. :)

Re: Working on!

PostPosted: December 14th, 2012, 1:36 am
by TMU
Okay drathe, I'll see what I can do :)