Page 1 of 1

My remake of the Treasure Cards

PostPosted: June 28th, 2012, 6:05 am
by Maike05
Hello folks,

I made a personal remake of the treasure cards for myself. I did it because I wanted to create new cards but didn't want to be able to say what were the new ones because they would have a different 'paper look'.

I re-made the 24 original ones + 8 new ones for myself.

Image

I you are interested, I'll post the template I used ;)

Re: My remake of the Treasure Cards

PostPosted: June 28th, 2012, 6:46 am
by Sjeng
nice work! I'm keeping my eye out for this project to get done.

Re: My remake of the Treasure Cards

PostPosted: June 28th, 2012, 6:47 pm
by Patroclus
Nice job! Of course we want your template. Very easily, everyone he wants, he could open the excel file and “replace all” the original front images with yours.

I am writing a manual with all the options you have to customize your cards.

Re: My remake of the Treasure Cards

PostPosted: June 29th, 2012, 1:51 am
by knightkrawler
Yes, we want your template!
These look really perfect.

Re: My remake of the Treasure Cards

PostPosted: July 1st, 2012, 2:44 pm
by Maike05
Here is the link to the template: http://www.mediafire.com/?8df8n2ag51mn158

It's a .xcf file to open with Gimp. Don't Have photoshop, so tell me if you can open it.

I imported the card illustration from yeoldeinn ressources page, then I applied a color to alpha filter (menu color/color to alpha) set for white to become transparent. I put the illustration on a separate layer with "darken only" settings mode.

here is an example to better understand : http://www.mediafire.com/?u227fr52gzib3fg

Make good use of it and SHARE with all :)