Page 1 of 1

Treasure-Artifacts by Torilen - set 3

PostPosted: June 4th, 2012, 3:01 pm
by torilen
Included here: 2 amulets, a helmet, one magical brooch, a pair of boots,
and a set of rings that are helpful to a wizard and a non-caster.

Enjoy.

treasures-artifacts set 3.pdf

Re: Treasure-Artifacts by Torilen - set 3

PostPosted: June 5th, 2012, 4:25 am
by nedius
Hi, for some reason, on all your card sets, I get no images appearing on the pdfs, just blank picture spaces.

Was this intentional, or a glitch somewhere?

Re: Treasure-Artifacts by Torilen - set 3

PostPosted: June 5th, 2012, 6:59 am
by Sjeng
Same here. Just downloaded all 3 sets :)

Re: Treasure-Artifacts by Torilen - set 3

PostPosted: June 5th, 2012, 10:49 am
by drathe
This was asked in the second post of the first set. Torilen responded in the third post with:
torilen wrote:Yes, if other members on here would like to provide pics - that would be great.
Only problem is this: I make all of my materials using MS Powerpoint - I don't
have any sort of publishing or art programs.
I tried putting a picture in earlier, and couldn't make it fit right. I could try it
again...maybe something from here might fit better...the picture I tried was
just a picture downloaded from a google search.

thanks for the suggestion, though...I'll put a list together and put up on the
artchive request thread.

Glad you like it.