Page 1 of 1

heroquest adventure design kit jigsaw puzzle

PostPosted: February 4th, 2022, 10:00 am
by OatCake
any help?
been a fan on HQ since the early 90s
also a fan of jigsaw puzzles (have a utube channel)


i know the design kit puzzle came out in 91 (thats what it says on the box i have)
but does anyone have any more info on it?

i plan on doing a review/build of it on my channel once i know abit more about it

heres a link to the short i put on
[YouTube] https://youtu.be/WP0iqbgTlc4 [/YouTube]

Re: heroquest adventure design kit jigsaw puzzle

PostPosted: February 4th, 2022, 11:30 am
by Kurgan
Welcome to the forums!

I guess my only interest in these puzzles (I know they are valued by collectors) is getting a bigger version of the artwork, although you'd have to do some photo shopping to remove all the adjoins between the pieces if you scanned the whole thing, which would be a big job (then again the box cover would be cool too). I didn't even know these things existed until I discovered the Inn many years ago (when it was still agin's inn, probably).