Page 1 of 1

I was looking through my work laptop and found..

PostPosted: November 5th, 2018, 4:37 pm
by Stig
Adobe Photoshop! Cards galore here we come!

Woot woot! I need to raise a glass |_P |_P

Re: I was looking through my work laptop and found..

PostPosted: November 5th, 2018, 4:45 pm
by benvoliothefirst
Have you got prior experience with it? Be prepared for a steep learning curve otherwise.

Re: I was looking through my work laptop and found..

PostPosted: November 5th, 2018, 4:56 pm
by Stig
I've used GIMP, so I'm at least 1% of the way there; well up for watching hours of YouTube to get acquainted.

Re: I was looking through my work laptop and found..

PostPosted: November 6th, 2018, 12:15 am
by DullandRusty
Thegamecrafter.com has good templates and prints pretty cheaply $1.88 for 18 cards. I have a bunch i am Going to orint from there once i finish a few custom monsters. My group decided to recreate cards with a more modern back. Eventually i will post thme to the site.

Speaking of which, what is the best way to post images on the site. Do i need an image host?

Re: I was looking through my work laptop and found..

PostPosted: November 6th, 2018, 6:10 am
by Thantos
Since photobucket self destructed, i have been using https://imgbb.com/

:D

Re: I was looking through my work laptop and found..

PostPosted: November 6th, 2018, 9:42 am
by DullandRusty
Thantos wrote:Since photobucket self destructed, i have been using https://imgbb.com/

:D


Thanks eddie, can't wait to see the morlar sculpt from your ks!